For this look, I used my Urban Decay original Naked palette. Click to see a picture of which colors I used and a step by step of how I did it!
This is a picture of my Naked palette! The eyeshadows with the stars over them are the colors I used for this look: Naked, Half Baked, and Smog.
1. Prepped my eyelid with Urban Decay's Primer Potion in Eden - this is a matte yellow/vanilla primer that you put on your lids to prevent creasing throughout the day and for a brighter vibrancy of eyeshadow colors.
2. Swiped Half Baked all over my lid
3. Used a fluffy brush and used Smog in my outer corner, blended it in with Half Baked so it looks more natural
4. Took a blending brush and used Naked as a blending color to blend the lines created by Half Baked. I didn't want any distinct lines and wanted this to be a very natural eye look.
5. Lined my top lashline with Loreal Lineur Intense in Black Mica
6. Used a small brush and Smog to smudge on my bottom lash line
7. Smudged my bottom lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 liner pencil in Lucky - this is a penny colored pencil liner with golden flecks
8. Maybelline Falsies Mascara (2 coats on top lashes and 1 coat on bottom lashes)
1. Neutrogena Healthy Skins Foundation in Fresh Beige
2. Stila's cream blush in Peony
1. Maybelline's lipstick in Pink Please