Thursday, November 10, 2011

CoverGirl LipPerfection in Delight Review & Swatches!

Ever since I started working, I found that I could experiment more with my lip color, rather than limiting myself to the muted or natural lip color when I'm at school. This meant... time to buy a new lipstick!!


So I went to Walgreens looking for a new lip color that won't be too bright but a color that will still add color to my lips. Since I already have CoverGirl's LipPerfection in Delish (beautiful peachy nude color), I knew that this formula was something I could count on and I was right! I've already gotten a bunch of compliments on it! 


This color really adds a nice sheen of pink infused with fuschia to your lips and it's really buildable. The first swipe on the lips actually more like wash of tinted gloss and then after swiping another time, the color really starts to pop. It's not too dark or too light and it really adds color to my face (I'm about a NC-35 or 40 in MAC foundation). It's pretty moisturizing but I always add a layer of either my EOS lipbalm or Nivea Milk&Honey on underneath to add even more moisture because I find that lipstick in general dries out my lips by the end of the day. Even when I wipe off the lipstick, it still leaves a hint of color, which shows it really does last all day! Yay for not having to reapply this every 5 seconds :)


Overall, I really have enjoyed this lipstick so far and I love how it doesn't settle into the cracks of my lips, but actually makes my lips look smooth and glossy.


Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment