Thursday, November 17, 2011

FOTD 11/17/11

Last night, I decided that I wanted to switch up my everyday products. I was almost hitting pan on some of my shadows and I just wanted a new everyday eye look! And plus, there were so many shadows in my storage that I wasn't taking advantage of! Here's a list of my swap:

Put away:
1. Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
2. my MAC quad with Wedge, Typographic, Sable, Woodwinked
3. MAC shadow in Dreammaker
4. Bobbi Brown Cream Shadow in Sandy Gold
5. NARS duo in Charade

Swapped with:
1. Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Chocolate Shimmer
2. Maybelline Quads in Chai Latte & Natural Smokes
3. MAC shadow in All That Glitters
4. Bobbi Brown Cream Shadow in Stone
5. CoverGirl's Quad in Pure Romance

Here's the look that I came up with today :) ... Please excuse the wet hair :P
Here's a list of the products I used:
I wanted a more bronzey brown look today because it gives a soft, natural, sunny and bright (but a little smokey) look!
Eyes:
1. Bobbi Brown's Cream Shadow in Stone
2. MAC All That Glitters in inner corner
3. Lid and Outer Corner colors in Chai Latte quad (a light brown shadow similar to Wedge, and a cool/dark brown shadow for outer corner)
4. Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Chocolate Shimmer
5. Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
6. The Face Shop Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown

Face:
1. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation in Fresh Beige (a tad too dark for me but blends in so well that it looks like I have a natural bronzey skin tone)
2. FX Camaflouge Concealer in Light Medium
3. NARS bronzer in Laguna

Lips:
1. EOS Lip Balm in Passion Fruit
2. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Creme Brulee

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment