Saturday, November 19, 2011

FOTD 11/19/11 UCLA Football Game Night!

Today was the last and final football game at UCLA's home stadium, The Rose Bowl! My friends and I decided to go and tailgate so I came up with a gold and blue eye makeup look to go with the spirit of Bruin colors :) Here's what my makeup looked like:


And here's a picture and a list of all the products I used and how I used them!



Eyes:
1. Primed my eyelids with ELF Eyeshadow Primer (not pictured)
2. Dabbed Bobbi Brown's Cream Shadow in Stone all over the lid
3. Patted Urban Decay's loose eyeshadow in Baked from the inner corner of my eye to around the middle portion of my eye. This is a beautiful true gold sparkly pigment! The brush applicator that comes with it makes alot of the product fall out but all in all, I love this product!
4. Then I used my Maybelline Ultimate Expressions eyeshadow palette and mixed the right 2 blue shadows from the middle of my lid to the outer corner.
5. For the outer corner, I blended the top darker blue shadow into the crease.
6. Then for a tiny highlight of my browbone I patted a little bit of the top left icy blue eyeshadow beneath my eyebrow, on my brow bone.
7. Smudged a little bit of Urban Decay's 24/7 eye pencil in Zero and then lined my eyes with Loreal Lineur Intense in Mica
8. Curled my lashes and used Maybelline the Falsies mascara
9. Applied my Darkness lashes with Darkness lash glue.
10. I wanted a bit more of a pop to my eyes and wanted to balance out the heavy top shadows by lining the inner half of my eye with some gold shadow (not pictured, forgot what I used ><).. and lining the outer half with a mixture of all the blue shadows in that palette.

Face:
1. Neutrogena Healthy Skins Foundation in Fresh Beige
2. Cover FX concealer in Light Medium
3. The Face Shop eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown
4. NARS Laguna bronzer

Lips:
1. Loreal's Project Runway lipstick in Sultry Raven's Pout (limited edition)

I hope that the picture of all the products I used gave you a better visual of all the products I used! You'll come to find a general pattern of the products I use often :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment