Ah this post is so late! I meant to put it up earlier but as it's almost time for finals (quarter system..) I haven't had the chance to. Anyhow! A week ago, I posted up a picture of one of the dancers whose makeup I did for her dance show :) Remember the sparkly NYX Glittermania I used?
Well, here's a picture of the makeup I came up with for myself on that same night. I just went for a soft smokey eye that still looked natural without going too overboard. Sorry it's a little blurry! :(
Here's the list of the makeup I used and a small explanation of how I used each product:
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion all over the lid up to browbone and under the eye too! (love this eyeshadow primer!)
2. Bobbi Brown's Cream Shadow in Stone all over the lid to give a nice base color
3. Urban Decay's Loose Pigment in Baked for inner corner to the middle of the eye. This is a sparkly gold pigment that's relatively easy to work with but be careful of the fallout!
4. MAC's shadow in Sable for middle of the lid to the outer corner. This is a purpley golden color that's perfect for the lid or for accentuating the outer corner!
5. a TINY bit of MAC's pigment in Emerald Smokes - I got a small sample of it and I just wanted to test out the color. It doesn't show up that much in this picture because I blended it out alot but if you look closely the outer corner looks a bit blueish grey! That's from this pigment :)
6. NYX's Eyeshadow in Black in outer corner/outer V
7. Loreal's Lineur Intense in Mica and I winged it out a little to elongate my eyes
8. Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil in Zero for lower lash line. Normally I only rim the lower lash line with liner when it's a special occasion or I'm going out
9. highlight color from my Sleek Storm palette for lower lash line - inner corner
10. Maybelline's The Falsies Mascara in Black
11. The Face Shop Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
12. Darkness lashes
1. CoverGirl's NatureLuxe Silk Foundation in Sandstone
2. Cover FX concealer in Light Medium
1. MAC's Viva Glam in Gaga II
2. MAC's Creamsheen Glass in On the Scene (my favorite lipgloss!!)